Last updated January 27, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Swifter (“Swifter HQ”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The information that we collect ("Data") depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. This may include the following:
1. Personal Information about you, such as your name, and email address, contact or authentication data; and other similar information,
2. Business Information about you, such as your workspace names, employer or client names, and other related information
3. Usage and Log Data Information about you, such as cookie data (see below for more information about cookies), and data from similar technologies. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
4. Payments and Billing Information about you, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Stripe. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy. We may also collect business and billing address and any relevant tax identification information.
5. Social Media profile information about you, if you register to use our service with your social media account like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account.
6. Cookies related Information (Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website or Services)
We collect your Data so that we can
1. Facilitate account creation, logon process and send you administrative information and in all ways provide and improve our Website and Services to you.
2. Perform customer support and help you with queries regarding your usage of Swifter, its Website and Services
3. Contact you for communication, marketing and research regarding your use of Swifter, its Website and Services
4. Fix and support any legal and security issues
We may process your Data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests. We may process your Data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
We may share your Data with vendors, third party service providers and agents (“third-parties”) who work on our behalf. Please note that when we share your personal data with third-parties, we have no control over, and are not responsible or liable for the ways those third-parties use your personal data.
Some examples of third-parties include but are not limited to:
1. Payment processors, such as Stripe, Inc. or Razorpay, Ltd.
2. Audio/Video service providers, such as Zoom, Inc.
3. Fraud prevention service providers
4. Analytics service providers
5. Hosting service providers
6. Marketing and ad-service providers
7. Email and office documentation service providers
8. Staff augmentation and contract personnel/ providers
9. Login and authentication providers
We may share your Data when we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable law or for security reasons, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
We save your Data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which the Data is collected and processed. Generally, we will keep your Data until your account is deleted, or as needed to provide you with our services.
We will also retain certain Data to comply with our legal obligations or for our legitimate business purposes.
We use sufficient technical and administrative measures to protect your Data. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, and California, United States, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
■ Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
■ Contact us using the contact information provided.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to this Policy at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you to such changes by updating the "Last updated" date of this Policy. Please note that you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Policy. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Policy by your continued use of our Services after the date on which such revised Policy is posted.
In order to resolve a complaint or to receive further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org